“Get the Love You Want” Couples Workshop
“Love is above all the gift of oneself.” – Jean Anhouilh
Or that you’re saddened by what feels like a growing distance between you.
Perhaps you haven’t experienced any of these problems because your relationship is new. But you want to learn how you can head them off at the pass and make your relationship even stronger.
Whatever your reasons, an IMAGO couples workshop with Damian in Uptown Houston can be just the thing to help both of you to get the love you want and deserve.
His small, in-depth seminars are designed to teach couples at every stage of a relationship essential information and skills they can use to bolster their connection. You’ll experience lectures, guided imagery, written exercises, and small group interactions.
In order to help everyone feel safe and comfortable enough to share, Damian always emphasizes confidentiality in his workshops, and makes sure to provide partners with plenty of opportunities to work alone and privately share with each other. You’ll never be asked or required to discuss anything you’re not comfortable sharing with the group.
How Can an IMAGO Relationship Workshop Help You?
- Understand what attracted you and your partner to one another in the first place
- Learn why these very qualities may frustrate you now
- Develop communication skills to effectively provide validation and empathy to your partner
- Create new ways to bring the spark back to your relationship
- Gain greater compassion for one another and for yourselves
- Help each other get in adulthood what you didn’t get in childhood
- Get the benefit of three to six months of couples therapy
- Learn how to use your relationship for emotional healing and spiritual evolution
Damian holds workshops throughout the year, but space is limited to ensure every individual receives the attention he or she deserves. Sign up early to secure your spot. Look at the right column for the upcoming workshop schedule.
If you want more information about our workshops, call 713.409.8111 or email your questions.