You’ve come to the right place.
With Imago, there’s hope.
Join the thousands of other couples around the world who have experienced the benefit of this powerful workshop.
Cost per couple: $800
Space is limited to 8 couples.
Click on a date below to register now.
Who is this workshop for?
All committed couples are welcome, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, and marital status.
- Anyone who is married, in a committed partnership, or dating
- Anyone who wants to rekindle their love for their partner
- Those who are near break-up and want clarification and help
- Someone who has broken up and wants help in making sense of it
- Those who want to turn their current relationship into the relationship of their dreams
- Anyone serious about having a great marriage/long-term relationship
In short – everyone! Even if you’re not in a relationship now, chances are good that you want to be in the future, and going through a workshop can make you better at handling any rough patches that appear.
All you need to bring is an open mind, curiosity, and a desire to have a much better relationship.
How can an IMAGO relationship workshop help you?
There are many benefits that you will get from attending one of Damian’s IMAGO relationship workshops.
- Understand what attracted you and your partner to one another in the first place
- Learn why these very qualities may frustrate you now
- Develop communication skills to effectively provide validation and empathy to your partner
- Create new ways to bring the spark back to your relationship
- Gain greater compassion for one another and for yourselves
- Help each other get in adulthood what you didn’t get in childhood
- Get the benefit of three to six months of couples therapy
- Learn how to use your relationship for emotional healing and spiritual evolution
When should you sign up for an IMAGO workshop?
If you’re talking about your relationship, the best time to make it stronger is always as soon as possible. Why wait? The Imago “Getting the Love You Want” couples workshop saves couples lots of time, energy, money, and suffering!
Damian holds workshops throughout the year, but space is limited to ensure every individual receives the attention he or she deserves. Sign up early to secure your spot.
What is it like to attend the Imago workshop?
You’ll experience lectures, guided imagery, written exercises, and small group interactions. In order to help everyone feel safe and comfortable enough to share, Damian always emphasizes confidentiality in his workshops, and makes sure to provide partners with plenty of opportunities to work alone and privately share with each other. You’ll never be asked or required to discuss anything you’re not comfortable sharing with the group.
If I signed up for a waiting list, how will I know if a spot opens up?
Class size is limited to ensure couples get the attention they need, but couples occasionally do have to cancel. If you sign up for a waiting list, you will be put on a first come, first serve list. If someone cancels, you will receive a phone call and email notification that a spot has opened up.
What’s the schedule for workshops?
The schedule is as follows:
Friday: 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
Should I try couples workshop or couples therapy first?
For the vast majority of couples, Damian recommends experiencing the couples workshop before entering couples therapy with any therapist.
Is the workshop confidential?
Yes. Confidentiality is emphasized in order to create a safe environment, and you and your partner will have opportunities to work alone and privately share with one another.
I have a question. Who can I contact?
Call Damian Duplechain at 713.409.8111 or email your questions.