“Get the Love You Want” Workshop for LGBT Couples
Our small, in-depth seminars teach LGBT couples essential information and skills through lectures, guided imagery and written exercises, and small group experiences. Confidentiality is emphasized in order to create a safe environment, and you and your partner will have opportunities to work alone and privately share with one another.
Why Should You Attend a LGBT Couples Workshop?
Our workshop will give you and your partner the opportunity to:
- Gain new awareness of what attracted you to one another and the first place—and why these very qualities may frustrate you now
- Develop communication skills to “fight fair” and better empathize with one another
- Create new ways to bring the spark back to your relationship
- Gain greater compassion for one another and for yourself
- Help each other get in adulthood what you didn’t get in childhood
- Get the benefit of three to six months of couples therapy
- Learn how to use your relationship for emotional healing and spiritual evolution
Who Should Attend a LGBT Couples Workshop?
There’s no one “right” type of individual or couple to attend an LGBT couples workshop. Our workshop may be appropriate for you if you:
- Are married, in a committed partnership, or dating
- Want to rekindle your love for your partner
- Are beginning a relationship you want to last
- Are near break-up and want clarification and help
- Have broken up and want to understand why
- Want to take the relationship you’ve got and turn it into the relationship of your dreams
- Are serious about having a great marriage/long-term relationship
Sign Up for an Upcoming 2016 LGBT Couples Workshop
Now is the best time to sign up for an upcoming LGBT couples workshop. Remember, workshops are open to all couples, but space is limited in order to ensure that couples receive appropriate attention.